Project design changes
The signature feature of our projects is their functionality, comfort, and ergonomics. Our experts develop the projects taking into account all of the existing requirements that ensure the comfort of an average family, living in our country. However, every person has its own heeds, which are sometimes completely impossible to anticipate, no matter how much experience you have. That is why we offer so many projects representing different styles and various facades and layouts. You can explore and study our projects, choose the one that you like and, if necessary, amend or expend it according to your desires.
The changes you can make in a standard project:
- the function of the rooms and interior planning. You can do it by moving the partition walls (not applicable to load bearing walls);
- location of windows and doorways;
- roof and canopy pitch;
- ceiling height;
- structural composition of walls and floor slab type;
- foundation type (the characteristics of the soil on the construction site need to be taken into account).
YOU ALSO CAN:
- add a mansard floor to the project if necessary;
- change the ground or basement floor;
- add a garage, parking space or a canopy if necessary;
- change the list of construction and finishing materials.
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE CHANGES KEEP IN MIND THAT:
- all the changes made to a project should not affect the safety and quality of the building;
- do not go over the top with the changes, as you may end up with the opposite of what you actually want.