To create a typical housing project the developers always use average soil parameters. This is a perfectly practical solution. However, unfortunately, the standard projects do not always meet the specific requirements of the construction site. While constructing the house you need to take into account the geological peculiarities of the patch, such as:
- soil deformation characteristics;
- groundwater depth;
- soil bearing capacity;
It is very doubtful, that all these peculiarities are taken into account in a standard house project. This means that before you start the construction, you need to adapt the foundation to perfectly fit the engineering and geological requirements of our particular patch.
If the foundation is adapted you:
- will not have any doubts about the durability and reliability of your house;
- will save money, as an adapted foundation is, in fact, cheaper than standard;
The foundation adaptation includes:
- a possibility to choose a type of foundation structure;
- full calculations for the technical properties of the foundation;
- preparation of drawings;
- list of expenditures for construction materials;
Prior to the foundation adaptation process, our expert always meet with the client to discuss all the technical details of the process and to find out their individual wishes.
The cost of the foundation adaptation depends on its type:
- Girder foundation, foundation slab — 12000 Rub.
- Piled foundation for a house up to 250 m2 — 14000 Rub.
- Piled foundation for a house bigger than 250 m2 — 16000 Rub.
- Heat-insulated Swedish foundation slab (including the underfloor heating in the slab) for a house up to 250 m2 — 18000 Rub.
- Heat-insulated Swedish foundation slab (including the underfloor heating in the slab) for a house bigger than 250 m2 — 18000 Rub.
Стоимость адаптации фундамента зависит от его типа, от: 14000 руб.